# I know there many mansions in my Father's house but why can't I have my own bedroom?
# How can I work on your stuff while you go and have fun??? *everything I do for you, hope you appreciate that*
# Diam seribu bahasa
# I do it because I care for you. Didn't I say "I'm the one who cares?"
# Just don't use me as I'm gonna be very disappointed.
#Jesus says : "If you love Me, you will obey my word!" Sekarang aku mengerti.
# Driven by love
# Aku bertahan karena kamu
# I hope you're not bothered cause I insist to help you
# I'm just proving that I'm the one who cares
# This is all that I can do to help. Hope you understand and appreciate that.
# I'd do anything
# I'll fight the rain for you today!
# Please don't invite others :(
# Diam saat bersamamu
# If your heart's not in it, please don't try to fake what you don't feel..
# and the voices keep wishpering in my mind.
#Now that I feel like you're bothered
# Am I hoping too much???
# Who is he????
# Kau makin jauh
# Just telling myself that I am different
# Happy birthday!
# Aku mengenalmu lebih dulu tapi kenapa teman2ku lebih akrab denganmu??????
# Apakah ini tidak kemalaman?
# Menanti dengan penuh tanya
# Kalau sesuatu harus berubah, itu diriku!!!
# I wish I could read your mind!
# Please sit by my side
# I do it for you... Hope you do it for me as well
# Blaming myself
# Pathetic
# I don't appreciate that picture!
# Now you're going without me
# God can I just go away?
# I feel like you're in my life just for a test.
# Stay Strong!
# I wonder if this post is tracked by stalkers also!?
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
1/28/2012
Popular Posts
-
# I know there many mansions in my Father's house but why can't I have my own bedroom? # How can I work on your stuff while you g...
Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Author Info
Cari Blog Ini
Like This Theme
featured Slider
About Me
Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.