9/05/2009



By Bobbie Houston
A fresh appreciation of all that the Word of God brings to our lives is stirring in my heart. Some months ago, I sensed the Holy Spirit whisper, “Bobbie, it’s all in My Word”. Sometimes when our ‘humanity’ surfaces and we feel a little inadequate, it’s good to be reminded THAT ALL WE NEED IS IN HIS WORD! Here are a handful of wonderful verses, designed to draw us back to basics… enjoy…
o Your WORD I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You! (Psalm 119:11)
o My soul faints for Your salvation, but I hope in Your WORD! (Psalm 119:18)
o Forever, O Lord, Your WORD is settled in heaven! (Psalm 119:89)
o Your WORD is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path! (Psalm 119:105)
o You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your WORD! (Psalm 119:114)
o Direct my steps by Your WORD, and let no iniquity have dominion over me! (Psalm 119:133)
o Your WORD is very pure; therefore Your servant loves it! (Psalm 119:140)
o I rise before the dawning of the morning, and cry for help. I hope in Your WORD! (Psalm 119:147)
o My eyes are awake through the night watches, that I may meditate on Your WORD! (Psalm 119:148)
o Plead my cause and redeem me; revive me according to Your WORD! (Psalm 119:154)
o The entirety of Your WORD is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgements endures forever! (Psalm 119:160)
o Princes persecute me without a cause, but my heart stands in awe of Your WORD! (Psalm 119:161)
o I rejoice at Your WORD as one who finds great treasure! (Psalm 119:162)
o Your WORDS were found, and I ate them, And Your WORD was to me the joy and rejoicing for my heart. For I am called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts! (Jer 15:16)
Hey, if you haven’t ‘eaten’ lately, go read your Bible!
We love you and continue to desire God’s finest for your lives.

© Brian Houston 2006 & © Bobbie Houston 2006

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y