12/29/2009


I used to think that my life is useless, no one cares about me, some say i'm not fashionable (though i don't think i am) i made very few friends. Daddy just left even before i knew he's my dad. Life got worse when grandpa past away. Me and all my brothers and sisters were raised by my aunt, my mom's older sister. My mother left to java with my dad when i was about 3years old and she past away when i was about 10 or 11 (i don't remember exactly). I hate my birth mom and dad for just neglecting us since we were just little kids. I thought my life is an accident. I used to worry 'bout my future, who would love me, who would accept me the way that i'am. I didn't have self confidence. THOUGH I HAVE A GREAT DREAM. I was afraid of being Disconected just because of my past until i finally hear what God says about me. He made me to read the story of Joseph in Genesis 45. HE SAYS : "YOUR LIFE IS NOT AN ACCIDENT, IT'S MY PLAN... Because you're worthy in My sight and because I love you". The same thing i wanna say to everyone who is feelin' disconnected and unworthy, "YOUR LIFE IS NOT AN ACCIDENT, IT'S GOD'S PLAN THAT YOU MAY BRING PROSPERITY TO YOUR FAMILY, TO YOUR CITY AND TO YOUR COUNTRY, No matter how they try to get you down, they can never fail what God has plan about you." Now that i'm a different man than i used to be. I have God's dream to be fulfilled in me. YOU TOO.

:-)God bless you.:-)

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y