9/09/2010


Surprising huh? Yes, I am dead. Don’t you wonder when I say I am dead, because I am dead already. Let's see if you are also included the dead.
This is a revelation that the Lord opened to me lately. I hope you do not think I’m bringing a new teaching or new doctrine and theology of the death! I don’t call it a doctrine because it is not a doctrine, I am just sharing what I learned in my life.
I can say, this year is a year of process for me. Many unexpected things happened in my life this year. Rejection, betrayal, disappointment, humiliation, being despised without reason, and went through many hard times in life. I was willing to be disappointed in God and stop hoping in Him. How not, I was almost got my dream when suddenly I was cheated and someone else gets what I think is a blessing for myself. Plus the challenge that I got from a church member who thinks my music bothers her as she is worshiping, so she hates me and eventually moved out of the church. I lost an opportunity which I think is the chance of a lifetime to make my dream come true. My rights were taken and given to others, being despised, even humiliated in the public. But this is what I learned, in Galatians 2:20 says " I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me..."
We're already dead, Christ who is now living.
What I am trying to say is, in facing insults, humiliation, ridicule, when we are shamed and even humiliated, sometimes we have to become like the dead. You got what I mean now? Yes to be like the dead. Have you ever seen a dead man feels offended when he is humiliated? Have you ever seen a dead man gets mad when his rights are taken away from him? Or have you seen a dead man slaps back when he was slapped? In fact, whatever you do to a dead man he will just remain calm. Even if he can talk, do you know what would he say? "I'm fine, I no longer feel the pain so it would in vain for you to beat me or humiliate me. I FEEL IT NO MORE! "
Yups, a dead man no longer feel pain. So, deal with disappointment, humiliation like a dead man. Whatever someone does to you, just say "I'm fine, I'm dead anyway, why should I bother myself with broken heart or things like that which are definitely not going to build myself?" A dead man lays down his right and surrenders even when he is treated unfairly.
Jesus himself once said "If someone slaps your left cheek, give also your right cheek"
A DEAD MAN FEELS PAIN NO MORE!
So now, have you been a dead man?

Hopefully what I share today is useful for you.

God bless.

~ Jack Loloin ~

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y