1/21/2011

"Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith), To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:" (Hebrews 3:7-8).

Hearing God's voice??? Really? Can I?
Have you ever find those kinds of response? People are usually sceptic about this kind of spiritual experience. However, some are so enthusiastic and eager to experience it themselves.
I've seen some people came and asked, "how could you listen to God's voice, how did He speak to you, what His voice sounds like?" And the most favorite question regarding hearing God's voice is "how could I tell if it is God's voice or just my conscience?"

I want to let you know that God can speak to you and He wants to speak to you! And the good news is, His desire to speak to you is bigger than yours to hear from Him. God can speak to you through your conscience, through His creation, sometimes it is audible, but mostly He speaks to you through His word (the bible). We only need sensitivity and that kind of sensitivity can only be acquired through a relationship with Him. We can never expect to hear from Him if we never have a relationship with Him. The children of God need to hear from God every single day, we even MUST be able to hear from Him. Sometimes there are things which are emergency that God wants you to tell others and warn them about. It takes quietness and obedience! I used to tell my friends who wanted to hear from God, "Hearing God's voice is not a matter of CAN or CANNOT, its a matter of OBEDIENCE! What I mean here is that once you hear from Him you need to do whatever is said. The time you decide to not to hear what He says will cause Him to not to speak to you anymore.

It is important to always be obedient whenever He speaks cause He might want to tell the people about something or just to warn them.

It is written,
"Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith), To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:" (Hebrews 3:7-8).

The same words appears 3 times in the book of Hebrew, in Hebrew 3:7-8, 15, 4:7
What would that mean? He desires to speak to you!

I have an experience regarding the topic. I was attending a TOEFL test one day last year when suddenly I feel like something speaking in my heart to go to a nearby internet cafe. I wasn't planning to go there so I thought I'd just go home after the test to watch movie or something. Later on it happened that I went to the internet cafe, checking my email and my YM where I found a chat awaited. There a woman who was a new friend of mine asked if she could share about something else. So we chatted for more than an hour and it turned out that she accepted Christ as her Lord and Savior (she was from another faith). PRAISE THE LORD! Later she told me that she was depressed by what was happening in her relationship with her fiance and she was unsure whether to share with me or not, besides, we never met before and it was just one month that we got to know each other, but she said there was a voice kept telling her to share with me so she did. A few weeks later I got an email from her saying she and her family went to church. AWESOME!!! I never knew that the voice I heard was meant for one's salvation. If I didn't listen to the voice, the woman might never come to Jesus personally.

Another testimony regarding hearing God's voice would be about a friend of mine who prayed for her aunt for salvation. She works as a teacher and got home at noon. She was tired back then when she heard a voice speaking in heart to pay a visit to her aunt who was sick. She tried to compromise as she was so tired but later she decided to follow the voice. So she went to see her aunt to encourage her, to share with her about Christ and just before she went home she felt compelled to pray for her aunt to receive Christ as her Lord and Savior. So her aunt was born again back then. As they finished praying, my friend went back home while keep praying that her aunt may be healed by God. Two days later she got a news that her aunt just passed away. WooAaa!!! Her first expression was "Praise the Lord, my aunt accepted Christ already!" Instead of grieving, she's now full of joy as she has a full assurance of her aunt's salvation.

See! God's timing is perfect. Can you imagine where her aunt would be right now if she didn't listen to the voice within her heart?

My suggestion is that you listen to His voice as He still want to let you hear from Him. Its now or never!!!
How many loss have you gone through because of your disobedient? How many regrets have you feel because of your ignorance?
My friend, let God speak to you.

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." (Hebrews 3:15).

ITS NOW OR NEVER!!!

God bless you!
Your brother in Christ,
~Jack Loloin~

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y