1/19/2011


"Song of The Broken Hope"

There are times when I think I can trust people. But as I try to do so, they fail me. Sometimes I think I really have found the ones I can lean on but as time goes by, they leave me out. The ones that give me hope have been the ones who break it, the ones who strengthened me have been the ones who make me weak. Just when I think I found hope, it disapears from me. Too soon, I tasted happiness for a second but then it turned out brokeness. I wont blame You Lord, just let me see Your plans behind it all.


NOT A SUPERHERO!

I am not a superhero, i don't like striving to be counted in the group of THE COOL ones. I am who I am, I don't like trying to be somebody else juz to fit in. I love the way that I am. Don't ask me to be like what you want me to be. I am not pursuing your dreams for my future but am pursuing God's dreams for my life. I don't care how would you call me, a freak or whatever! I juz wanna hear what God says about me. Am I being so spiritual? You decide, but this is me! YES THIS IS ME!


"What's in a HOPE???"

Hope, have you heard of that word? Have you been hopeing for something? They say it keeps us alive, they say it does not disapoint. Now what you think about hope? What's in a hope that keeps you believing in what you've been dreaming of? Now tell me, what if you never get what you've been hopeing for? What would you call that? Would it still not disapointing? Complicated huh? That is hope. Just like faith and love, hope is unexplainable. I believe there's a marvelous power in hope. We only need to trust!


"People come people go.."
Sitting by the street looking at the oncoming vechicles. They're just like the people in my life, come and go, never stay.
They gave me light as they were right in front of me, but then they left me with shadow as they were passing me by.

Thay gave me breeze as they're coming, but left me with smoke as they're gone..

Nothing last forever but HIS love for me.
He never passes me by, once HE came He'll stay forever.
Now that I know, Jesus is all I need. What else I could ever need?

THANK YOU JESUS

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y