1/19/2011


As I knew this secret, I started to realize what a power God has blessed us with. The whole universe, the whole galaxy was made from nothing to something.
God spoke and His words turned to all created things. There was no light but God said "Let there be light!" and there was light.
The light was made by and of His word. His word always turn to what is spoken.
I don't know what you're going through but you have His word with you and as you speak forth His word, you'll see whats going to happen.

Be blessed.

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y