3/27/2011

Hey there again, hope you guys are doing well just as I am. Its been a while since my last post. I just wanna share a little about my conversation with a friend yesterday.

How does it feel when all your dreams seem to be just dreams and all your desires won't seem to be true? Frustrating huh? How many times you feel like life is treating you unfairly? Have you ever feel when you want something soooo bad and you've been praying for that but then its given to somebody else?
How many times being in that position makes you feel God doesn't love you or He doesn't care about you?

I had a talk with a friend yesterday and he asked if God loves everybody the same and if He does why He seems to be quiet with all his prayers. He looked frustrated.
Looking at him reminded me of myself. I used to feel that way. I used to think God doesn't answer my prayers because I'm a sinner, and honestly that made me lose hope and ceased to pray.

"Am I not living a spiritual life, or do I look less religious?". "Am I not good enough?"
"Why God seems to answer the prayers of my other friends who are not christians, who doesn't He answer mine?"

Have you complained like that? Or maybe you are now. If you are complaining and if you're feeling like God treats you unfairly, allow me to tell you something that might come to you as an unpleasant fact.

"You are created for His pleasure"

Yes you are. Surprising huh?
Would that mean God doesn't love us?
Of course He loves us. If He didn't, He would have not create us. Did you know that we are created to bring Him pleasure through all that we do? Remember my last post "The art of being a vessel"?
Its not the vessel that decides what's its gonna be like or what its gonna be used for, but its the Potter who decides.
We are the vessels and God is the Potter. Sometimes a potter will throw down forcefully a vessel that forms a shape out of his plan and then reform it to be a better vessel.
He is more than able to heal our pain and restore our brokeness. Remember, just as a potter designs a vessel for a purpose, God designs our life for a purpose as well.

Your life is for a purpose. You are created for a significance and the only way to figure what your life is for is by asking the Creator. Don't plan something without asking Him first. You need to understand that His plan for you is good.
The bible says : "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
" (Jeremiah 29:11).

So ask Him. Until then, you'll keep planing your own life and when its not according to God's will then you become disappointed.

God cares for you, He loves you just as He loves others who you think are more blessed than you are.

"Oh, if God loves me and if He plans good things about me then why does life treats me unfairly, why I never get what I wanted?"

Many ask that question. But look, sometimes God allows bad things happen to us not to destroy us but so that His light could shine through us and that others may see that He's alive. And if you think you never get what you wanted, let me tell you ; " Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted"

"But why me???"
Well I believe that's because God couldn't find anyone stronger that you are. I believe when God allows us to go through hard times in life that's because we are qualified for that.
Did you know that there's always an end to a hard journey, but in the end its the journey that matters.

God wants to teach you and to use you in every hard time you go through. Everything happens for a reason so when you think like things are going wrong for you and when you want something so bad and you believe you'll get it but it turns out the other way, ask God why. He must have a reason for every bad thing happens in your life. He is in control. Isn't He the One who said "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

I've been there and I know how frustrating it is, but when you realize God is using you in a hard time to bless others, you'll feel honored instead of being discouraged. Really!
So I encourage you to ask God. Ask for His plan and purpose for your life.

Have a blessed day.
God bless you all.

-Jack Loloin-
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y