4/15/2011

Good morning everyone. I just wanna share a lil bit before getting myself busy with stuff here.
First of all I wanna thank everyone who had spent your time to pray for my thesis title. Praise the Lord its accepted.
There are some challenges I'll have to face before I graduate, which are the writing of my thesis and Community Service Project (CSP), a school project where we as students have to apply our skill in the community.

So am not in Kupang now but a remote village called Takari. Its been three weeks here and all I can say is wooww..!!!
Life is hard over here. No cellphone signal, hard to find clean water and the worst is poor electricity. Thank God.
I can't stop smiling and laughing at myself being here. Really an experience. We are 26 in this group and they're nice. Its good to hang out with new people. As usual it takes a while for me to get close to everyone. Its not that I wanna be exclusive or something, its just the thing that am struggling with. I grew up in family that loves me but sometimes they're very protective so I kinda made little friends when I was teenager. Just like an eagle, I want to enlarge my territory by making many friends and be socialized with everyone. Its not easy though, but am trying.

So we sleep on a mat with no pillow. Cold breeze and mosquito and rain have been our friends. Gotta get used to it though.
I take it as a preparation before God sends me as a missionary. Gotta be ready for the worst possibility. I don't know how long will we be staying with this condition but two months is like years for us. Pray that God will survive us here and the most important thing is His message that I have be conveyed to the people here. So pray for us.

God bless you all
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y