Never thought that I would find you
In my sadness.
Never thought that we'd be riding on the waves
When I cry you've always come to fill my senses
With the beauty and the laughter on your face
Hear my voice when you are sleeping in the darkness,
know my friend that I'd be calling out your name
when your heart is torn apart and when there's just no one around
I will come to you
CHORUS :
We will leave it all behind
We'll be dancing in the rain
But I believe that there's a light of
a better day
Even though we're not the same
You are black and I am white
Together within one accord we will sing
Song of the ocean
(Yea yay yay yeah yeah..)
-Bridge-
Even though we're far away
We will meet again someday
We will sing.. Yea yay yay yay..
You can be sure that I will pray
Just so we can find a way
We'll be dancing in the rain.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
4/15/2011
Popular Posts
-
# I know there many mansions in my Father's house but why can't I have my own bedroom? # How can I work on your stuff while you g...
Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
Author Info
Cari Blog Ini
Like This Theme
featured Slider
About Me
Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.