11/15/2011


My full name is Jacobus January Loloin, people usually call me Jack. That’s it, very simple. I have 2 brothers (one of them is my twin) and 2 sisters.
I was raised up by my mom’s older sister who I called mom since I was a baby.
I’m a Jesus lover. I was born again when I was around 10 or 11. Things were difficult back then that I couldn’t really grow spiritually.

My birth mom and dad left for Jakarta when I was about 3 years old, leaving me and my 2 brothers and my older sister. That was the last time I ever see her face as she past away in Jakarta about 7 or 8 years later. My dad just went with another woman after mom passing away and that caused a deep revenge in me.

I grew up with bitterness toward my dad, self rejection, low self confidence and stuff. I then signed myself up in a martial art since I was in elementary school till I was in high school willing to pay revenge one day. I hated every father back then.

It was until I was in Senior High School that I started to forgive my dad. Its not easy… It took God’s grace to really help me release all the past hurt and disappointment. I wouldn’t be able to do that unless God through His Spirit and grace enabled me.

I love music and singing and am now working on my single and album.

I study Language and Art in the university and am now working also at STL (Shine The Light) International, a Christian NPO that works in humanitarian and mission field. I also am a leader of a Christian Youth Community called TRINITY (Transformed Life Community) where we study the bible chapter by chapter and verse by verse.
God has been faithful in my life that He doesn’t leave me as helpless and hopeless orphan. He gives me future just as He had promised in JEREMIAH 29:11.
Instead of being broken I got good achievements since high school, scholarship and He made me one of the Youth Ambassadors who represent my country in Japan and ASEAN countries on 2010.


He transforms my life and He gets me to where I am and makes me who I am today. I learn a lot from my past and God use those hatred, disappointment, hurt and revenge as testimonies to His people. What I’m saying is “If God can change and use me, He will change you too”

To know more about me, email me at jacko_bush@yahoo.co.id


GOD BLESS YOU

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y