2/12/2012

# STALKERS, GET AWAY!!!!!

# We fear rejection, want attention, crave affection and dream of perfection.

# You're tough! I wonder how can I compare to you.

# This time last year everything was so different

# The way you call my name

# I wanna grow old with you

# No incoming tonight :'(

# I'd be a fool for you

# Isn't it amazing how a person who was once just a stranger suddenly meant the world to you?

# There's a reason people are in your past. And if they didn't make it to your present, don't let them slip into your future.

# You're good to everyone!

# Maybe I'm just misunderstanding it!

# I hope too much

# Tepa di foto pre-Wed sa

# God I feel insecure :((

# Why???

# Was that me?

# I thought you said you'd love me perfectly

# Nothing's change. Still in love with you <3

# I don't want to rule you, I just care about you

# Sorry

# Nyesel

# Call me chicken, coward or whatever! I just don't think its the right time!

# The only possible way to stop loving you is to hate you, unfortunately I CAN'T do that.

# Too love to let go

# You don't text me like you used to. I'm afraid if I'm annoying you. I'm sorry.

# Call me coward or whatever

# Have I been replaced?

# What you're trying to say?

# Maybe not now.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y