10/24/2011

Hi everybody,

Its good to be writing again. I just learned something cool again this week. What a revelation and I just couldn't wait till I can share it with you all. A couple days ago I saw a Christian Program on TV and a pastor was speaking about the value that Jesus gives to those who stand with Him.

It started with the story of Jesus meeting with the first disciples in Luke 5. But before that, the bible says in the end of Luke 4 that Jesus went to a deserted place (most probably to pray) as He always do and then came back to choose His disciples. Some say that Jesus prayed for 12 hours that day before He chose His apostolic team.
This is interesting. Jesus prayed before He chose His disciples, but wait a minute! How come He spent 12 hours of praying for the election of the disciples but end up with poor choice? I mean, look at the people He chose ; Simon who is faster in acting than thinking, and then James and John who were impatient and easily irritated, especially when they asked for fire to come down from heaven. The worse thing about them is they're uneducated persons. What I'm saying is (without being disrespectful to Jesus), I don't need to pray for hours just to end up with poor choice. Look at the people He chose, they were without education.. And the most terrible choice was Judas, a thief. He didn't simply chose a thief but He made him the treasurer. Wow.. I wouldn't do that.

But here I don't want you to see it from my perspective or from any other human's perspective, but let us look from God's perspective.
Look, Jesus is Lord and He must have known who His disciples were before He chose them, but still He chose them. What's behind this choice? We see all through out the Bible God never chose the qualified but He qualifies the chosen. Look at Joseph, he was a slave before God made him a ruler over Egypt, look at Moses, he was stuttered, David was small, but God used them as His wonderful tools.
What makes them a wonderful tool? That's the question!

The bible says that Jesus is the only one. He is the way, the truth and the life, no one can come to the Father except through Him (John 14:6) and He says "Apart of Me you can do nothing".
Jesus is the only one.
The disciples were nothing but fisherman before Jesus called them but look what happened 2000 years later? Those 12 disciples rock the world with the gospel. They were zero (0).
I remember 14 years ago when I received Christ, I was nothing but little kid. I was zero (0), just like the disciples were. But then Jesus called me to serve Him and I responded. So I came and stand beside Him. I was a zero "0" who stood right beside Jesus the ONE "1", and before I knew it we were already 10. And then Jesus called another zero and he stood beside me and we became 100, another zero came and we became 1000. And then I realized that Jesus gives value to all zeros. What I'm saying is, AS LONG AS JESUS IS THE NUMBER ONE, HE WILL GIVE VALUE TO OUR ZERO LIVES! Amen!!!

Friends, I don't know what you're going through. Maybe you've been rejected by your family just like David, maybe you fail in your relationship, or maybe no one is willing to be friend with you, or even you think like your life is a mistake, but this is what I wanna say to you, as long you have Jesus standing right beside you, you are more than accepted, you are loved and highly favored! Just make Him the number one in your life!

I don't care who you are, what you've done or where you've been but this is the truth that applies to everybody's life, "Jesus is there to give value to your life".

Just before you think you are not qualified in God's sight, let me remind you again; Judas was a thief. If God called him, why wouldn't He Call you? Simon denied Him. If God forgave him, why wouldn't He forgive you? Thomas was in doubt, but if God used him, why wouldn't He use you?
The truth is, God never calls the qualified but He qualifies the called!
The secret is simple, make Him your number one. No zero is too small to be used by God.

Knowing this truth, I don't even mind to be the last zero to be picked up by God, because the last zero makes the greatest value. 100.000.000.000.000 is way way way bigger than 10, isn't it?

Make Jesus your number one and see how He transforms you from zero to hero. Halleluya!!!!!!

Let me know if you are blessed and want to respond to Jesus' calling in your life. Let us stand together and show the world how Jesus transforms our life.


(To see more articles like this, visit www.jackers-online.blogspot.com)

God bless you!

-Jack Loloin-
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Popular Posts

Edited by Jack Loloin. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Author Info

Cari Blog Ini

Like This Theme

featured Slider

About Me

Hi, I am the author Elegance Blog.This blog is to provide you with daily outfit ideas and share my personal style.

Like us

Facebook

About me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Praesent non leo vestibulum, condimentum elit non, venenatis

eros.

Kontributor

Contact us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *

Followers

Categories

Our Team

Slider (Add Label Name Here!) (Documentation Required)

I am the Author



Video of the Day

Sponsor

y